Saturday, February 20, 2010

Salmon Patties



 
Now that my fresh herbs are growing; I thought I'd post some updated Salmon Patty pictures (first three pictures).  I just grabbed some  fresh Dill, Parsley and Chives from my herb garden - cut with kitchen scissors mix with salmon - enjoy.
Don't you love fresh herbs? 

Salmon Patties


1- can salmon 14.75 oz.
1 egg,beaten
1 tablespoon onion, minced
2 tablespoon cornmeal mix


Drain, debone and flake salmon; add egg, onion, and cornmeal mix. Stir to combine. If the salmon seems dry add a little bit of olive oil.

Form into patties and fry in vegetable oil until brown.



Just a tip - ok, maybe a personal preference.
*when done - dunk 'em in ketchup, yes ketchup.* The first time I added a squirt of ketchup on my plate with my salmon patties, my husband, Harvey, looked at me like I was from Mars. Now, We all know that men are from Mars! Geeesh!* Me? I'm from Georgia. ;-)


Men from Mars Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails