Saturday, March 20, 2010

TACO SAUCE




I'm making tacos tonight - nothing fancy. But, then I realized that I was out of Taco Sauce. Oh no! I have to have my taco sauce. I mean, a taco isn't complete without it. So, here is a simple recipe that's easy to make and tastes great.

I think my cilantro leaf is upside down. I knew, thought, it had a shiny side? .....What? I didn't say nothing...continue reading, carry on...



TACO SAUCE

8 ounce (1 cup) tomato sauce

1/4 cup water

1/2 teaspoon chili powder

1 teaspoon cumin

1 tablespoon of dried onion flakes

1 tablespoon white vinegar

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon paprika

1/4 teaspoon sugar

1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper


Mix together until smooth. Pour sauce into pan and cook over med-low heat for 10 minutes or until onion flakes are re-hydrated and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails