Friday, September 17, 2010

What's for Dinner?


Doesn't the tommy-toe tomato look appetizing?  Yum!   It's the only thing I found this afternoon that didn't contain any fats. 

That being said ....

I went to the doctor this week.  It was just for an annual check-up.  Well, my triglycerides are high.  Basically meaning that I can't eat nothing fattening,  I mean good.  Don't you feel sorry for me?  Well, thanks.  :-)

I've been looking online for foods to stay away from.  I found out that you should stay away from: saturated fats and trans fats.  Which are basically found in everything from A to Z.  You can tell I'm whining, can't ya?


So, within the next few weeks I will try to post some healthy recipes.  I'm typing that and thinking of biscuit roll-ups.  Geeesh, what is wrong with me?  What are biscuit roll-ups?  It's just biscuit dough rolled out.  Then you put browned sausage on top along with CHEESE sauteed onions, bell peppers, red peppers.  (just whatever you like) roll it up and cut into slices bake until done.  Ok, now, my eyes are glazed over just thinking about it. *snap out-of-it*

Instead we need to think about oatmeal, and cereal that tastes like hay.   



One more thing ....  

I don't even want to talk about fish oil capsules?  Exactly how do they excrete oils from fish? *I'm fainting* 

Yes, the doctor told me to start taking fish oil capsules.  I can't  make myself look at them in the vitamin isle.   eeekkkk!  woe-is-me.




I want a hot dog!

















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails