Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day and Fall

I hope everyone had a Happy Labor Day!

I know we did.  We met some old friends that we haven't seen in a while.  We  laughed and had a great time.  We talked about everything from kitty cats to how to solve the World's problems.

We've come to a conclusion though ... we'd rather stay in the country ...  listening to waterfalls, enjoying the wildlife, mountains and all that the country has to offer..  Ahhh, the country life.


In the upcoming weeks (as time permits) - I'm going to be decorating my blog for Fall.  Hey wait.  Let me say that again Fall, Fall, Fall - yes! It's about time, don't you think?  We've had such a hot summer in the south - I'm ready for pumpkins, black cats, watching the leaves change colors - the crispness in the air.  And everything that Fall entails for us.

Change baby, change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails